Who shouldn't get a plasma fibroblast treatment?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you have diabetes and healing disorders
Cardio-vascular deficiencies including severe uncontrolled blood pressure
Pacemaker or any other medical device with an electrical current
Current or recent hemorrhage
Malignancy and chemotherapy in the past 3 years.
If you are prone to keloid scars
If you suffer from auto-immune disease or other illnesses which affect the immune system
*Always talk to us if you have any concerns before a procedure.
How many treatments are required?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment.
Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments ca be carried out to get better results, although is is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
Before your treatment:
1. Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned.
2. Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma Pen, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed by your technician at the time you want it.
• No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days after Plasma Pen.
• No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after Plasma Pen.
• No Micro needling/PRP 21 days before or after Plasma Pen.
• No laser or peels (depending on intensity of peel) for 90 days before or after Plasma Pen.
• Surgical procedures like face lifts you must wait at least 9 months postop/before Plasma Pen.
Can I use makeup after the treatment?
Do not use makeup after the treatment, as it is generally not sterile. First 5-6 days after the treatment, until the crusts fall off, use the antiseptic product and aftercare cream, applying it softly to the treated area. When the crusts fall off, you may apply some makeup if necessary.